International Champagne Horse Registry



 


Ms. Sally  Cobb                                        SOLD!
30673 Andreen Road
Valley Center,  CA  92082  USA
salcobb@live.com      
www.tapestrymeadows.com

Zips Color Me Lynx ("Bree")

2009 APHA Mare/filly
Amber Champagne   APHA# 968,996 
ICHR # PT2009-0706       ** Pedigree**

Born   5-31-09 in CA,  Zips Color Me Lynx, aka "Bree", is a sweet and friendly filly who loves people.  Her pedigree is a versatile mix of cow horse, cutting/sorting/penning talent, and Western Pleasure.  She is put together nicely and is very athletic.  She would rather nuzzle a person than eat.  She is too cute!  Her sire, Cardinal Lynx, sires good minded personable foals. Should finish at 15 hands, 1000 lbs. 
   
 Click thumbnail pictures to see them full-sized.

COLOR INFO:  "Bree" is DNA color tested EE, AtA, meaning she cannot have any red-based (chestnut, gold, palomino, etc.) or solid-black-based (black, classic, or smoky black) foals, no matter what stallion she is crossed with.  She can produce amber or sable champagne, bay, or brown.  She has one champagne gene (Chch), so, when bred to a non-champagne stallion, each of her foals has a 50% chance of being champagne.  When bred to a stallion with one champagne gene, each foal has a 75% chance of being champagne, with a 25% chance of their being homozygous for it (which is a wonderful thing!)  And when bred to a stallion homozygous for champagne (ChCh), of course the foal will absolutely be champagne, with a 50% chance of it being homozygous. 

Price:      $3,500   NEW!  Reduced price!  $1,500!    SOLD!


ICHR
PO Box 4430
Paso Robles, CA 93447-4430

Click here to join ichr list

You're invited to join our Yahoo Groups list, to share pictures and discuss champagne horse colors.

Home


ICHR is not, and never was, connected with
any other Champagne organization.
Web & Graphics Design copyright 2015
by Barbara A Kostelnik (see Hippo-Logistics.com )
Please remember that all graphics and text on this site, as on all of the WWW, are automatically copyrighted,  including the exhaustive
pedigree and color research 
that our president, Carolyn Shepard, has done.
If you'd like to use something from this site, 
please email us for permission.

Emailing ICHR:  Horse color questions will not be answered without the horse's breed and registered name, if any.  Due to the extensive research conducted by the ICHR, we are usually able to determine if a horse has champagne in its pedigree by recognizing the names of ancestors we have determined were champagne,
listed in the right column of each
entry in our
stud book.
ASK about "grade" horses,  please.

Please email the Webmaster, and INCLUDE THE SPECIFIC PAGE'S URL,
 about web site problems, changes requested,
or comments regarding the web site and its design.